Saturday 1 February 2014

Update on the new side project


A finalised design for the protagonist of the current side project (which has yet to get it's title set in stone) I feel like I've managed to achieve a good medium between a warrior who's seen her fair share of combat and a caring, lighthearted individual. I've also tried to keep her design "modest", I didn't want to create a female character who's visual characteristic is a steel bikini, instead of focusing the design on her sexual attributes I wanted to add a feminine factor to her design by using a lot of curves and arabesque lines in her clothing as well as adding lace and thrills to her design, but enough about Josette.

Now that I have the protagonist more or less nailed down I can start working on the environment and narrative elements of the project, starting with getting the environments nailed down, as well as the supporting characters. After that I can start on storyboarding and animatics.

Between now and a unforeseeable point in the future I might have to consider bringing on someone else onto the project, one man projects are time consuming.



No comments:

Post a Comment