Friday 9 May 2014

Heading to Thailand, and also a mech design.



So, fairly big news, I'll be traveling to Khon Kaen, Thailand to study the countries unique artistic and cultural background, visiting the Wats, street markets and seeing The University of Khon Kaen, which has became the pride of the city. I'll be uploading sketches and paintings of my journey and time in Khon Kaen as well as when I travel to Chiang Mai and experience a more urban side of Thailand when I go and spend some time in Bangkok. I'm excited to have the chance to experience a different culture and see their rich artistic history, as well as be able to see how their approach to the arts might have changed or matured. I'll be heading of for my flight mid-month, which is exciting in it's self, airports harbour a hugely diverse group of people who are always a blast to draw and observe.




trying to subtly capture the feeling of a puppy with this Mech design
also, heres a design for a Mech, not at all related to my trip to Thailand, but, when is a Mech really THAT inappropriate?

No comments:

Post a Comment